Friday, January 29, 2010

okay. let the stressing continue...

I've gotten way over my head this week. lots and lots and lots of things to do and not enough time to do them. Thus bringing me to a *kinda* sad announcement: I don't think I can bring myself to host the kick off party saturday @ 7. Especially if only 4 people are coming... So here's my proposal: Either someone else host that night, or we just email in our commitment for exercising and have a big party after we've been going for one month. These are the options. However if more than 4 people respond to this post saying that they were planning on coming I'll make it work ANYWAY. So either tell me "yes I was planning on coming and I was bringing... X number of people with me" (also kids are totally welcome to come and we'll put them someplace with a movie while we talk) or "I'll host!" or "let's do it in a month after we've started" Thanks :) {just so you're aware, my saturday will start at 8:00 am and go until after a party is over if we have one....kinda long day at the end of a LONG week...anywho- I love a good party so if people were actually planning on it I'll DO IT :) }

3 comments:

Tina said...

I am sorry to hear that your week was so crazy! I say you should take it easy Saturday night and cancel the party! I don't think I am up for hosting it. I say e-mail commitments in and have a party after a month.

Anonymous said...

I am also good with e-mail, facebook, or blog:)

Anonymous said...

I was planning on coming and bringing hopefully Alisha and my friend Bobbie. But I am in the same boat as my day starting at, well earlier than 8 am, but I too have a day packed with a million things to do. I am ok with the email them in and having the party at our first monthly meeting. But how are we going to decide on rules? Maybe move it to another night, like a Tuesday or Friday night?

The Larsens