Let's not do a party tomorrow night (saturday, jan 30). Let's all just EMAIL in your commitments to how many days per week, and length of time for our work outs. If you don't want to email them to me- comment on this blog post. We will START doing our workout commitments as of FEB 1 2010!!! I vote we go with simple rules to start and maybe a week or two in we could have a msn messenger chat or something where we can discuss things we'd like to change. So the starting rules are as follows:
- Make a WRITTEN/TYPED commitment. Send it in to me. Post it up in your house so you remember what you've commited to.
- Start/KEEP exercising!
- If you commit to three days a week- it doesn't matter if you squeeze them all in thurs, fri, and sat. Just as long as it is 3 SEPARATE work out days. (I don't think just doubling up on your time one day should count as two days.)
- Each Saturday night or sunday email me how many days you missed and I'll keep track on an xcel spread sheet.
- Each day you miss you need to put $.50 into a jar, cup, baggie whatever, just as long as you put it someplace where you can't dip into it. Mark it so you don't forget what it's for, and your family doesn't use it for other things.
- (have I missed anything??? add some in the comments if I have...)
Let me know when you'd like to hold a night chat via msn messenger or facebook or something so we can tap out other rules. Thanks for being with me on changing nights or something. I just couldn't pull it together for tomorrow. :)