So after working all week we still weren't done by Fri. They agreed to keep them another week for $5 extra just to cover feed cost- WOO WOO! we finished it in time and drove down to get our silly new pets/future dinner. Daniel was a hero and drove with me. It was a less than pleasant drive with a torrential down pour happening so we couldn't open the windows...do the math on the 1+ hr drive with shut windows and scared chickens...PEE-EWW. We ended up with 6 chickens because they only had one left from the group and asked if we wanted the extra. Sure!
So the breeds we have are as follows:
- 2 Black Stars- Bus Pronounced Boos (I was told it was short for Busalorf sp???- meaning little darling in dutch) and Chubby Because she started out pretty mean like the guy on My name is earl.
- 1 Red Star- Iron Man Cobble Chicken- Gabe's chicken
- 1 Barred Plymouth Rock- Leslie- Corban's chicken
- 1 Buff Orpington- Buffy- Chloe's chicken
- 1 Delaware- KFC pronounced cuff+k-Jack's chicken
My pics aren't working right now but I will post some as soon as they are!