- We have a great roof over our heads.
- We have wonderful friends, family, and neighbors.
- We're all healthy. No body-ravishing diseases, unless you count pregnancy ;)
- We have food in our basement and our fridge.
- We don't have to worry about where or when our next paycheck will come.
- We know the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true.
- We have at least one car (sometimes even 2~!) that works 100% of the time.
- We work hard to be good parents- and even though it's harder to be a good parent than a lazy bad one- it's worth it.
I need a new mantra. something like: I'm greatful for everything. even my nausea. (people keep telling me that a sick mommy means a healthy baby...that was bad planning on a man's part I'm sure...)
what do you think?