Thursday, July 22, 2010

must. stop. complaining...

I am going to try to do more service and less complaining. help me remember not to complain. here's a list of things I should remember before complaining:
  • We have a great roof over our heads.
  • We have wonderful friends, family, and neighbors.
  • We're all healthy. No body-ravishing diseases, unless you count pregnancy ;)
  • We have food in our basement and our fridge.
  • We don't have to worry about where or when our next paycheck will come.
  • We know the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true.
  • We have at least one car (sometimes even 2~!) that works 100% of the time.
  • We work hard to be good parents- and even though it's harder to be a good parent than a lazy bad one- it's worth it.

I need a new mantra. something like: I'm greatful for everything. even my nausea. (people keep telling me that a sick mommy means a healthy baby...that was bad planning on a man's part I'm sure...)

what do you think?

2 comments:

The Larsens