Thursday, October 30, 2008

testing 1...2...3

so I fiddled around with font colors and such-let me know if this is totally unreadable. I think I can read it just fine, but that may just because it's my own babblings on. anywho feedback would be much appreciated. And by the way I added a post with pics from when we were working on the house under 'saturday sept 27th' in case you want to scroll down and take a peek Also one of some silly pictures that have been long overdue under 'saturday oct 25th'.

3 comments:

Young People in Love said...

oooo very fancy shamcy. i like :)

LOVE the beautiful wood floors!

sweets said...

love the blog sorry i couldn't make the party. It sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Rusti said...

Whoa! Talk about behind! You're having a boy?! How fun!!

Thanks for the Sock Hop mention. Did you get a chance to go? We ended up making it for the last half hour. Seriously barely made it. Lots of fun though.

The house is looking awesome! Can't wait to see it in person. :)

The Larsens