- my babies. (especially when they ask to snuggle up under a blanket on the couch with me to watch the Brady Bunch)
- my husband. He's the best one ever invented. Cooks, cleans, works, loves me, loves his boys more than anything, and honors his preistood.
- my home. Warm, cozy, plenty of space, and still loves me even when it's not always spotless.
- Crafts that have no purpose other than doing SOMETHING with friends.
- Baking. Favorite ingredients include: Butter, Sugar, Flour, and Cinnamon.
- Snow. Snow. Snow.
- Hot Chocolate.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate. (from DQ, you haven't lived until you've had one)
- sleeping babies.
- laughing babies.
- Being healthy.
- Living so close to so many people that love and care for us.
- the gospel.
- those who sacrifice their time and talents for the well being of others.
- Husbands that take their wives to movies like new moon.
- Fuzzy slippers.
- Blankets. Lots of blankets.
- Being able to do hair when I'd like.
- Pillows-fluffy yet firm is always best.
- Swimming pools
Happy Thanksgiving this week. Enjoy your family, friends old and new. Eat well, Sleep well, Travel Safely.