Friday, February 20, 2009

Announcing: Gabe Romney Larsen

Born February 16, 2009 at 8:44 am in Timpanogos Regional Hospital. 20 inches long. 7 lbs 9 oz. A very happy, healthy baby for a very excited family!

**Corban's enjoying being a big brother- a little bit. It's still kinda...new- for Corban. He's very sweet to him and enjoys giving him his pacifier and telling me that I need to "jus' hold him!!! jus' hold him!!!" if he makes any sort of noise what so ever. I'll add more photos when I'm not so gosh darn dizzy.

7 comments:

Heidi & Derek said...

Again...Congratulations! He is beatiful! I want to come see him!

Emily said...

I love his name - so cute!! Congrats, you guys! Hope you're all feeling well and happy at home!

Amber Woodbury said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. I'm so excited for you!

Woodbury Family said...

Congratulations Amanda and family! He is a beautiful baby.

sweets said...

so cute!

Marie Smith said...

CONGRATULATIONS..... like.... 3 months ago! Uh, sorry I'm a little slow. I vote for an updated post and more pictures!!! =)

Rusti said...

Um...weird, I thought I commented here months ago. Apparently not-sorry.

I just wanted to stop by to say hi and where have you been lady?! :)

The Larsens